Energy Logging products
Logging unit MultiLog G2 with LonWorks technology for automatic collection of energy consumption data. Equipped with 8 x S0-inputs, each unit can be connected to any type of meter with pulse such as electricity, water, gas, steam, heat etc.
Logging unit MultiLog G3T with LonWorks technology for automatic collection of energy consumption data. Equipped with 3 x S0-inputs and one temperaure input, each unit can be connected to any type of meter with pulse such as electricity, water, gas, steam, heat etc.
Modem units for MultiLog
A modem is connected to a MultiLog in a system of Multilogs. The modem is connected either via the buildings network / IT system or via GPRS in case internet access is not possible.
M-Bus and Modbus
For collecting data from energy meters with M-Bus and Modbus we offer collection units / converters from PiiGAB. They are available in several variants and can handle up to 130 M bus loads. They have built-in modem and can handle wireless M-Bus from meters or temp sensors.
The Energy Portal MC-Web
We continue to continuously develop our MC-Web software, with many smart functionalities. Log in to the energy portal no matter where you are to monitor consumption hour by hour. We have made it easy, for example, to compare different periods and different buildings. In this way, you will have a good overview of where and when the energy is consumed, which provides a good basis for energy savings.
Energy portal for visualization of measurement data
- Efficient energy monitoring and analysis of measurement data
- Identify priority actions for proper implementation
- Power and consumption statistics every hour
- Handles all types of measurement collection via MultiLog (pulse), M-Bus, Modbus, KNX or import files.
- Continuous backup with secure storage on server
- Numerical and graphical display of consumption
- Individual accounts with different user profiles
- Possibility of export to parent systems
- Billing documentation and reports
- Create virtual measurement points for effective overview
- Create alarm levels and work towards key figures
- Develops continuously
- Customization possible